Flooring : Clean Laminate Floors - Get Some Tips of How to Clean Laminate Floors Clean Laminate Floors From Groty Floors With Cloth
Quote from Article entitled Clean Laminate Floors - Get Some Tips of How to Clean Laminate Floors :
The laminate flooring is now becoming an attractive option besides the hardwood flooring. It offers you any wood type, grain or color which will definitely attract you. The laminate flooring is also considered to be cheaper than the hardwood flooring and the best part is that many types of this laminate flooring are resistant to any scratch. This will definitely become the main attractive point from the laminate flooring. The other advantages of this laminate flooring are that this flooring is easy to install type as well as easy to clean one. Here below are the tips of how to clean laminate floors.
1. Get the floor vacuumed or just easily swept for getting any dirt or debris removed, that is the first thing you need to do before starting the cleaning process.
2. Get two cups of warm water mixed with one table spoon of dish washing liquid for clean laminate floors. . If you are facing tough stains, get a clean rag dipped into the mixture and get the dirty spot gently rubbed until it disappears. Get any remaining moisture wiped or your floor can be damaged.
3. Next, get ¼ cup of vinegar poured into a quart-size spray bottle, and get the rest of the bottle filled with warm water.
4. And then, get the floor lightly sprayed with the cleaning solution and get mopped using a microfiber pad mop.
Tips and warnings for clean laminate floors.
- If you want a faster cleaning, try get Windex used in place of your regular cleaner. The rubbing alcohol can be also used for removing the scuff marks.
- Do not/ never get your floor saturated with water, or the finish can be damaged. The heavy cleaner with soap or wax can get the floor damaged. Good luck with your cleaning project, hopefully the tips above can help you in cleaning your laminate flooring.